Tales of a novice gardener in Norwood, London

Friday, March 24, 2006

Plants for the borders

I've divided the sections of my garden that are for non-edible planting into four areas.
  1. Back border - this is the border that runs along the very back of my garden. It is raised and set in a stone wall.
  2. South-east border - this runs along the bottom of my veg beds and gets a good amount of sunlight.
  3. South-west border - this runs along the fence and gets very little sunlight.
  4. Front border - this border runs along the front of our house and is south-east facing. It gets heaps of sun throughout the day.

These are the plants I currently have in there. I will be editing this as I check my garden to see exactly what I have.

Back border

Clematis - Avalance, Niobe
Iris
Tulip

South-east border

South-west border

Front border

Rose
Fig

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home