Tales of a novice gardener in Norwood, London

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

I couldn't resist

Last night, I got home from work and for the first time this year it was light outside. I couldn't resist the temptation to get my hands into some soil so I decided to prick out some of my tomatoes into 3 inch pots. I left the ones that are still a bit small and will probably do those over the next week. My peppers are also starting to germinate. For ages I had one lone seedling coming through but over the past two days they have started to get their act together.

Small tip on companion planting whilst I'm here. I'm going to plant sweet peas among my French beans and sugar snaps. Apparently, it is good for pollination as well as looking great.

Hoping to take some piccies of how the garden is coming along at the weekend so will get those on the site next week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home